Tuesday, May 3, 2022

PAINTER'S INK art By CHARLES Frederick Lawson

 




Here are some of my photos always let my best side show!





Here's a photo of the cartoon dog I saw in the snow..



..





I said to my sister I like to see what patterns in the snow remind me of and she laughed and I said our brains are wired to find this stuff and she said hers is not and she didn't see the photo.

So I showed them to my brother and he just laughed and laughed!

When my sister sees them she'll know that a word is worth a thousand pictures!



Here's a photo of the snow meanie!




I wouldn't doubt if you take pictures of your house indoors on a bright day, and then look at the pictures when it's gloomy inside it might brighten up your celebrations.


I was thinking of taking videos of the snow storm and then refinding them in the heat wave in a few months...





No comments: